From Amahi Wiki
This is no longer supported.
- The installed applications show first on the apps tab so that it loads much faster
- The servers tab is no longer an advance setting. It's directly under Settings now, easy to reach
- The default workgroup is now set to WORKGROUP, for easier interaction with Windows clients
- A handful of application compatibility improvements. More apps, more goodness!
- Multiple installation optimizations that greatly speed up installation in cases where some packages are already installed
- Fixes for a particularly pesky upstream glitch in ruby libraries.
- Improvements in hda-diskmount to be way more flexible and for mounting Mac OS X HFS drives
- Timezone setup fixes for PHP apps
- API bindings for PHP Amahi-native apps (work in progress)
- Show more system info, like uptime, load, architecture, etc.
- Lots of improvements for the Express CD
Blog announce for Amahi 5.4