From Amahi Wiki
(Redirected from SP Apps)
This page contains information about the working condition of apps for the Plug Computers.
- Gallery 2
- php Address Book
- The Address Book
- Family Connections
- Speedtest.net Mini
- Online Bookmarks
- Tiny Tiny RSS
- PHP Navigator
- Log Analyzer
- Scientific Calculator
- phpRecipeBook - Import recipe from http://www.meal-master-recipes.com/index.html
Applications not installing/working
- Jinzora - Take to a installation screen to install jinzora
Checking 1495 Files: Sorry, some files are missing! Missing:.htaccess
- Home Inventory - asks me to down load list.php, no page opens
- phpMyBackupPro - Installs, user name and password are different then that of the system, changed root to match and worked fine
- Blog - comes up as blank page
- phpBB - Installs but get this error. [phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /index.php on line 86: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead
- loganalyzer - server not found - no errors in the log file
- Drupal - Installs ok, but app is not installed...prompts for install.
- Wordpress - Main page works, but can't add post as most links in dashboard prompt you to open or save them
- Transmission - installs but nothing seems to be installed - may need an special rpm for ARM?
- CrashPlan - Doesn't work; installed Java JRE doesn't run: -bash: /usr/local/crashplan/jre/bin/java: cannot execute binary file. More info on getting it working on ARM: http://plugcomputer.org/plugforum/index.php?topic=1633.0
- SABnzbd+: after installing, yum always spit this error: Error: Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: rpmfusion-free (RPMFusion free and non free apps not available for ARM).
- WikkaWiki - Installs ok, but server not found.
- eyeOS - Install ok, then final setup appears to freeze.
- VCD-db - Install ok, but blank screen.
- openSIS - Install ok, but login credentials do not work.
- portaNEO - Install ok, but server not found.
- iCalendar (Theme not working)
- Fantasy Football League - Installs ok, but receive message to do install.
- WebChess - Installs ok, login credentials do not work.
- vTiger - Installs ok, but blank screen.
- WebVNC - Installs, but additional setup may not be possible without desktop access
- Webmin - Installs ok, but after running script….service unavailable.
- phpYahtzee - Installs ok, but says server not found.
- phpList - Installs, but only works if the domain is added to the url.
- Horde - Installs ok, but login screen does not work.
- Mantis - Installs, but does not work. Some PHP version issue.
- WebERP - Stuck on install.
- Web KeePass - does not install correctly.
- DLNA - Installs, but RPMFusion free and non free apps not available for ARM.
- Transmission - Stuck on install. The depend transmission-daemon is not available for ARM.
- Torrentflux-b4rt - Installs, but blank screen after login. The depend transmission-cli is not available for ARM.
Return to Amahi Plug Edition