From Amahi Wiki
This is no longer supported.
- Disk Pooling, using Greyhole technology (Thanks Guillaume!):
- Virtual multi-drive disk
- File replication, 2 to max-number of disks in the pool!
- Application environment variables, for more flexible packaging of apps
- Translation/localization improvements for: Norwegian (Norsk and Bokmål, bug #447), Spanish, French, Dutch, Bulgarian, Portuguese/Portugal, Chinese, Indonesian (Thanks translation team!)
- New translation: Japanese (Thanks Shingo!)
- Multiple UI improvements across the setup pages, for usability and consistency:
- Nice images for the status of the servers area (see the eye candy)
- Application dependencies: install multiple applications that depend on others, in just one click
- Installer improvements:
- More reliability when the installer starts (sinatra installs, remove sinatra-sequel)
- Better messages, more up to date
- A lot of updates related to building .deb packages for Ubuntu support (Thanks anzenketh!)
- Fixed exception caused by deleting a calendar (#506)
- Revamped calendars area and added the ability to create a new empty calendar to make it much easier to use them in clients
- Use reload instead of restart in samba when updating the platform
- Bug in the way the ajax spinners are generated - add semicolon everywhere, for more robust operation
- Make sure the network device is always enabled ONBOOT in the installer and the HDA daemon
- Do not show partitions of less than 200mb to add to the Greyhole disk pool, so we block adding nearly-to-full partitions to the GH pool
- You may be getting sabnzbd failed to start missing depends (cheetah,cherrypy, sqlite). This needs to be fixed. The workaround is to install chrrypy with yum by hand.
- Some greyhole warnings are needed for / partitions or other things that are not too smart to add to a pool