IRC Rules and Tips
- The usual civility rules of IRC apply
- Keep the good vibe, be polite and to the topic
- For anything longer than three lines, please use some pasting service
NOTE: You can also use fpaste from the command line in Fedora using the command "fpaste" ... same for Ubuntu and pastebinit
- For screenshots, you can use https://pasteboard.co/, https://snag.gy/ or https://www.imgur.com
- You may want to search the Amahi FAQ for basic questions
- Remember, for debugging, details matter. Be as precise as possible!
- For specific problems that require a good description, the Amahi Forums are probably best. Post the specifics there and discuss in IRC.
- The Amahi Wiki is another great resource. Remember you can contribute too, enhancing or creating new guides.
- Post all bugs and feature request on the Bug Tracker under the respective project.
- Command and control the AmahiBot
NOTE: While we try to respond promptly to whatever questions you may come in with, please keep in mind that we can’t always respond instantaneously. So please, stick around for a little while and give us a chance to realize there’s channel activity before you give up.
- Amahi General Discussion and Support: #amahi
- Amahi Pro/Ninja and Paid App Support: #amahi-support
- Amahi on Debian/Ubuntu: #amahi-debian
However, if we really all do seem asleep, feel free to ask your question over on the forums.