Turning off DHCP
From Amahi Wiki
Amahi 7 or greater (Fedora)
- Verify Advanced Settings is enabled ( Setup > Settings and check the box labeled Advanced Settings )
- Select Network tab, then Settings.
- Uncheck DHCP Server check box.
Amahi 6 (Ubuntu 12.04.x)
NOTE: See DHCP Server bug #932. There is a work around included in the report.
The DHCP server in the HDA can be stopped by doing this:
- Verify Advanced Settings is enabled.
- Then go to the Settings --> Servers
- Once there, find the DHCP Server and unselect:
- Start at boot time
- Then stop it.