From Amahi Wiki
- USB Flash Drive (2-4GB minimum depending on the ISO)
- UNetbootin (supports Windows/Linux/Mac OS)
Create USB image
NOTE: These instructions are based on a Windows client, but easily adaptable to MAC or Linux.
- Insert USB flash drive into your computer.
- Run UNetbootin
- A. Select Diskimage
- B. Format is ISO
- C. Browse to select the ISO file you downloaded
- D. Type is USB Drive
- E. Drive is your USB flash drive. If not correct, select the appropriate drive.
- F Choose OK to begin. Please be patient as this may take a while since it extracts the ISO to the USB flash drive.
- When UNetbootin finishes, select Exit and remove the USB flash drive.
- Insert the USB flash drive into your server, reboot the system, and follow applicable install instructions for the ISO to complete the install.
- This method may not work well with UEFI firmware based hardware. See Install Troubleshooting for details.
- NOTE: Some BIOS have function keys that allow you to choose the boot media. Others may require changes to the BIOS.