From Amahi Wiki
- Huge amount of fixes and improvements for Ubuntu! A few people are rumored to be running Amahi 6 on Ubuntu/Debian. Thanks to the U/D team!
- Fix for running install scripts with elevated privileges for apps without a webapp, e.g. the new VNC one-click app works out of the box
- Fix for properly setting the timezone in php.ini at installation time
- CSS fixes for RTL (right to left) languages
- New translation to Arabian, contributed by Abdulrhman Al-Khamees. Check out one the many screenshots!
- New translation to Latvian, contributed by Ivo
- New translation to Croatian, contributed by Vladimir
- Finish off Latvian, Arabian, Hebrew, Russian and Finnish(Suomi) translations
- Update logos to new Amahi logo - thanks BK!
- Fix to add delay to amahi-download for more reliability in webapp installs
- New module in the platform code to capture many/most/all platform-dependent things!
- Dummy mode for development, where hdactl is ignored, so most system stuff is dropped on the floor and no errors are raised
- Add platform bits to be able to run the platform on Mac OS X, mostly for development (don't get too excited :) )
- Switch the available apps to be the first submenu and Installed Apps as the second will make things easier usability-wise - here is a screenshot of the prototype: http://cpg.amahi.me/Public/Screenshots/new-app-area.png
- Enhanced support for uber advanced Network customizations, for the ninja networking guru in you
- Add new disk wizard
- Make it even easier to host apps from outside