HDA Admin How To Amahi 6
From Amahi Wiki
Maintenance Support ONLY: Amahi 6 (Ubuntu 12.04.x LTS)
- NOTE: Maintenance Support ONLY indicates all Amahi updates (i.e. platform, applications, etc) have been halted.
- Secure Shell (SSH): Not installed by default, but required to remotely access your HDA, inside or outside your network. Amahi applications OpenSSH and Dropbear provides the capability.
- Manual Web App Creation: Creating a manual web app via the dashboard results in a "HTTP error 500" message. This work around should correct the issue (Amahi bug 977).
- Require Login for Apps: Control which HDA users can access certain web applications.
- Virtual Network Computing (VNC): Access your HDA desktop remotely from inside your network.
Back to HDA Admin How To