HDA Admin How To Amahi 8
From Amahi Wiki
Maintenance Support ONLY: Amahi 8 (Fedora 21)
- NOTE: Maintenance Support ONLY indicates all Amahi updates (i.e. platform, applications, etc) have been halted.
- Adding Hard Drives (Web-based): Amahi Disk Wizard application provides functionality for adding hard drives to your HDA via Dashboard UI.
- net-tools/bind-utils (includes commands ifconfig, nslookup, netstat, and others): Not installed in Amahi 8. Amahi application HDA Troubleshooting Tools provides the capability.
- Manual Web App Creation: Amahi application Web App provides the capability along with controlled access for installed web applications.
- Manage Greyhole (web-based): Amahi Greyhole UI application provides functionality for configuring and managing Greyhole on your HDA via Dashboard UI.
Back to HDA Admin How To