HDA Admin How To Amahi 7
From Amahi Wiki
Maintenance Support ONLY: Amahi 7 (Fedora 19)
- NOTE: Maintenance Support ONLY indicates all Amahi updates (i.e. platform, applications, etc) have been halted.
- net-tools/bind-utils (includes commands ifconfig, nslookup, netstat, and others): Not installed in Amahi 7. Amahi application HDA Troubleshooting Tools provides the capability.
- Manual Web App Creation: Amahi application Web App provides the capability along with controlled access for installed web applications.
- Calendar Server: This feature is currently broken (Amahi bug 1339), but guidance is provided to correct the issue.
- Express Disc Desktop: HDA is headless, but guidance is provided for installing a GUI desktop. The Amahi application VNC provides the Gnome 3 Desktop and remote capability.
- Manage Greyhole (web-based): Amahi Greyhole UI application provides functionality for configuring and managing Greyhole on your HDA via Dashboard UI.
Back to HDA Admin How To